N ick Haines did an outstanding job moderating a panel discussion on KCI about which I posted earlier this month. Meanwhile, here is the edited version of the program which appeared on KCPT last night.
Subscribe & Connect
Leave a Reply
@SaveKCI on Twitter
Consultant was right & I stand corrected, we SHOULD look to Sacramento for an example of a modern airport project. http://t.co/PphpX0ysep
- Tuesday Dec 17 - 11:48pm
So happy to have private screening instead of TSA at KCI. Yet another reason why KC is better than StL. http://t.co/yKz6H3L0o7
- Tuesday Dec 10 - 2:15pm
- Worldemoc: As well any Ultracation inside A - B or -C, outsi...
- Worldemoc: So we have more TSA agents as it stands now. So w...
- Worldemoc: I agree with james! Anyone that's adamant about ...
- Worldemoc: The only thing that gets more flights in or out of...
- F.J. Peterson: If you've reduced flights to KCI over the past 3-...
- MrDR: These are all good questions but I think the best ...
- PattyM: What one thing could KC do or not do to attract mo...
- Brian: Will you add flights to and from KCI if a new term...
- steveb: I'd like to ask the international airlines what t...
- John Chiarello: Mr. Mullins, your reply does speak to the larger i...
- KCI Still Rated #1 in North America March 30, 2013
- I’m Just Doing What The Expert Said… April 5, 2013
- Fans Of KCI Need To Speak Up April 2, 2013
- Initial Thoughts on City’s Action Today April 4, 2013
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Build Unnecessary Airport Terminals (UPDATED 4/22) April 21, 2013
- The Upper Deck Alternative April 13, 2013
- A Lot of Railroading For An Airport April 3, 2013
- Is It Just A Bad Case of Airport Envy? April 9, 2013
- Poll Alert! April 4, 2013
- New Indianapolis Terminal Lives Up AND Down To Expectations April 7, 2013
- KCI Consultant Was Right After All. We Should Look At Sacramento. December 17, 2013
- Your Questions For The Airlines December 3, 2013
- Once Again, KCI Restaurant Demand Is Simply Not There. November 27, 2013
- Facts Support The “Nanny Naysayers” November 25, 2013
- KCPT Pundits Agree It’s Time For Us To Put Brakes On Terminal Plan. November 16, 2013
- It’s Official. Southwest Doesn’t Like The New Terminal Proposal. November 14, 2013
- LAX Tragedy Offers Security Lessons To KCI Planners. November 2, 2013
- So Where Are the REAL Alternatives? October 27, 2013
- A KCI For The Future October 26, 2013
- The Joy Of Obsolete Convenience October 16, 2013